Established in 1985
We are a specialty contractor operating in various industrial and commercial fields in the insulation, sheet metal fabrication, abatement and demolition industries.
A majority of our work takes place in the Midwest, but we also venture across the nation for projects of all sizes. From Maine to California, we’ll bring our superior products and services to our customer, no matter the distance.
Commitment to our customers
- We strive to complete every project on time and under budget. It’s one important part of our reputation for exceeding our customer’s expectations.
- We believe that there is nothing as valuable in business as a truly satisfied customer. Our objective is to provide outstanding customer service with product excellence that is unequaled.
- Our people provide our customers with the highest quality of workmanship in the industry.
- The safety of our people is our number one goal.
- Every project is manned with trained, experienced, and professional personnel.
- As a team we are able to stand behind our work with integrity, honesty and trust. We believe in a higher standard of excellence and we deliver the highest quality products and services.
- Local 2 Sheet Metal Workers
- Local 27 Heat & Frost Insulators
- Local 264 Laborers
- Local 1290 Laborers
- Local 101 Operators & Engineers
- Mechanical Contractors Association
- Builders Association – Kansas City
- Sheet Metal and Air Conditioners National Association – SMACNA
- Midwest Insulation Contractors Association – MICA
- Attention to safety and accident prevention is the primary concern of everyone at ATI and we are proud of our safety record.
- We keep safety our number one goal. The safety of our people, the public and property is our primary concern regardless of the project.
We are always available to our customers. 24/7 – 365. We keep our promises. Not only do our customers trust us, they trust our work. We strive every day to remain honest, accountable, and fair.
We are committed to a company-wide team work strategy that combines the administrative, sales, technical, workforce, and support capabilities of the most talented and experienced personnel in the industry to get the job done right.
Success, to us, is coupling outstanding service with unparalleled product quality and delivering on our promises far above the expectations of our clients.
Safety is the starting point of every project we take on. We strive to exceed all safety standards and provide our customers with a job that is safe to our employees and to the public. We believe in our safety program and we are proud of our safety record.